SANTA MONICA, Calif. – “Everything Everywhere All At Once” won big at the 2023 Film Independent Spirit Awards Saturday in Santa Monica, California.
Here is the complete list of winners:
- Best director: Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert
- Best lead performance in a new scripted series: Quinta Brunson, “Abbott Elementary”
- Best lead performance: Michelle Yeoh, “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best feature: “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best documentary: “All the Beauty and the Bloodshed”
- Best international film: “Joyland”
- Best breakthrough performance: Stephanie Hsu, “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best supporting performance in a new scripted series: Ayo Edibiri, “The Bear”
- Best supporting performance: Ke Huy Quan, “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best first feature: “Aftersun”
We are LIVE! Welcome to the 2023 Film Independent #SpiritAwards. Help us celebrate the year's best independent films, groundbreaking TV series and artists, direct from the #SantaMonicaPier https://t.co/meizx31pc6
— Film Independent (@filmindependent) March 4, 2023
- Best screenplay: Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert, “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best ensemble cast in a new scripted series: “Pachinko”
- Best new scripted series: “The Bear”
- Truer Than Fiction Award: Reid Davenport, “I Didn’t See You There”
- Best new non-scripted or documentary series: “The Rehearsal”
- Best editing: Paul Rogers, “Everything Everywhere All At Once”
- Best cinematography: Florian Hoffmeister, “Tár”
- Someone to Watch Award: Nikyatu Jusu, “Nanny”
- Producers Award: Tory Lenosky
- John Cassavetes Award: “The Cathedral”
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
On-air surprise: Joe Buck learns he is joining father in Pro Football Hall of Fame
Ronnie Milsap - Dont you ever get tired of Hurting me
Players ask for empathy, help for Antonio Brown after on-field incident
33 Years Without A Haircut: Woman Wins Longest Mullet
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
15-year-old arrested in connection with deadly shooting at Oklahoma high school football game