HOLLAND, Mich. – Good news for fans of sweet treats, as brands Little Debbie and Hudsonville Ice Cream announced that they are teaming up to combine their talents.
In a news release, the brands announced plans to release seven new flavors inspired by Little Debbie.
The new flavors are:
· Oatmeal Crème Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses.
· Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces.
· Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl.
· Honey Buns: Honey bun-flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl.
· Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl.
· Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream.
· Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl.
The pints will go on sale at Walmart stores beginning Feb. 1.
These flavors come after a similar collaboration over the holiday season, when Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie put out “Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes” ice cream, which was also only available at Walmart, the Detroit Free Press reported.
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Eagles on Tour
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Houston’s Iconic Warehouse Live Relocating to Rise Rooftop in Midtown
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.