CHICAGO – A drive-by shooting on Chicago’s far South Side left five people wounded Saturday afternoon, including one with critical injuries, police and fire officials confirmed.
According to police, the victims were gathered in an alley in the Gresham neighborhood at around 3:20 p.m. CDT, when a vehicle drove by and someone inside opened fire, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.
- A man of unknown age suffered gunshot wounds to his body and was listed in critical condition.
- A 42-year-old man suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the body and was listed in fair condition.
- A 39-year-old man was shot in the left leg and is listed in good condition.
- A 24-year-old man was shot in the left leg and foot and is listed in good condition.
- A fifth person – whose age, gender and condition were not immediately available – was transported to an area hospital, and their condition remained unknown just after 5 p.m. CDT.
Police did not release a description of the vehicle, WLS-TV reported.
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Eagles on Tour
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
Houston’s Iconic Warehouse Live Relocating to Rise Rooftop in Midtown
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.