There are certain foods that just have a reputation of being hated by most people. Zippia.com used Google Search Trends to find out each state’s most hated food.
A Few More Interesting Findings
- Olives are the most hated overall topping the list in 13 states.
- Anchovies are a close second most hated food overall with 12 states putting it at the top.
- For some reason, Connecticut and Massachusetts hate well-done steaks.
- Surprisingly, no state hates cottage cheese, tuna, liver, tomatoes, or peas the most.
- No states hate bacon. However, 4 states can’t stand turkey bacon (not the same!).
- Not everybody loves Sushi, but Maine, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and West Virginia hate it.
- Montana is all alone in their hatred of carrots.
My big question is WHY does each state hate that one food?
— Doug O’Brien
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Eagles on Tour
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Houston’s Iconic Warehouse Live Relocating to Rise Rooftop in Midtown
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.