According to a new survey of single people on Dating.com, 96% say that ugly Christmas sweaters are a turn on! That’s right, a turn on and a great conversation starter.
- 52% believe that the garment indicates a strong sense of humor
- 44% believe that the garment indicates an openness to meeting new people and the remaining 4% believe there is no correlation between the garment and an individual’s personality.
- 70% say a sense of humor is the most attractive quality in a partner.
- 42% of those who typically would not make the first move, claim they would be more willing to initiate conversation if a potential partner was wearing an ugly holiday sweater.
- 78% believe that non-participation in an ugly holiday sweater-themed in-person or virtual gathering reveals close-minded characteristics.
Good luck with your ugly Christmas sweaters and dating this year.
For those that don’t participate in wearing them this year? It could just mean that you have great personal style…haha!
— Doug O’Brien
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Eagles on Tour
Help a Deserving Family Get a New Roof for Free!
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
‘Friends’ Actor Matthew Perry Dead at 54