National Margarita Day is Monday, February 22! Local restaurants and chains across the country are offering special deals for the day. Whether you like your margarita frozen or on the rocks, you’ll want to take to take part in some of the below deals!
- Abuelo’s: All day on February 22, get $2 off the popular El Jefe margarita. For every Premium Margarita sold on Feb. 22, the chain will donate $2 to No Kid Hungry.
- Applebee’s Grill & Bar: Not a margarita, but Blue Raspberry Freeze and Tipsy Snowman. Each drink is only $5.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar: $4 Bad Ass Rocks Marg, $5 Bad Ass Pineapple Jalapeño Rocks Marg, $5 Bad Ass Strawberry Habanero Rocks Marg and a $5 Prickly Pear Marg.
- Bahama Breeze: $5 Classic Margaritas. Grab a premium Margarita for a bit more, including the Mystic Margarita and Dragon Fruit Margarita.
- Bulla Gastrobar: $7 margaritas all day
- Cantina Laredo: Margarita specials are for dine-in or to-go. Offering its Flight of Flavor for $15, $5 Casa ‘Ritas, and for to-go orders only, six Casa ‘Ritas for $30. To-go margaritas must be sold with food.
- Chili’s: $5 for a famous Presidente Margaritas and February’s Margarita of the Month, the Grand Romance Rita. Plus, Grab their meal for 2 deal ($25). Includes an appetizer, two full-sized entrées and a dessert.
- Chuy’s: Chuy’s is offering $1 floaters all day of tequila or orange liqueur. A floater is an extra shot of tequila or orange liqueur in your drink. For $2 extra, make any regular house or frozen ‘Rita a Grande and keep the commemorative cup. Frozen Pineapple Jalapeño ‘Ritas made with Dulce Vida Pineapple Jalapeño tequila, lime and pineapple juices are also being served.
- El Chico: $3 for the House ‘Rita – a drink that features El Toro Silver Tequila, Triple Sec & margarita mix, frozen or on the rocks. $2 for a shot of Patron, or a shot of Grand Marnier for $1.
- Fish City Grill: Offering four $5-$8.50 special gold or top-shelf margaritas, including a prickly-pear margarita.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: Grab 12 oz. House FuzzyRitas all day for $3.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings: $3 margaritas all day long.
- Margaritaville: Many locations are are serving traditional margaritas for just $3.99 each. Events and specials vary by location. Also, enter to win a Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker and Margaritaville cookbook.
- Mellow Mushroom: $10 large pizza when you get on one of their classic margaritas. Also offering three versions of the classic RB Margarita.
- Miller’s Ale House: $2.22 House Margaritas, or upgrade to Patrón Silver for just $2 more. Available only until 8 p.m. ET and not available at locations in Georgia or Massachusetts.
- Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub: $4.99 for the House Cuervo Margarita.
- On the Border: Now through February 28, get the 1800 Grande ‘Rita made with premium 1800 Silver Tequila for $5. Customize your margarita by adding a Meltdown, which is extra tequila or other liqueurs like Blue Curacao or Sour Apple.
- Taco Cabana: Grab $2 margaritas from 4–7 PM.
- Twin Peaks: Corporate Twin Peaks locations will have House Margaritas for $4 and the Peaks Margarita for $6 all day.
(Note: Not every restaurant in a chain may be honoring the deals, so be sure to check with local restaurants to confirm which deals are available before you go. Most offers are dine-in only and can’t be used with any other discount or coupons. Prices may vary with location.)
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Eagles on Tour
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Houston’s Iconic Warehouse Live Relocating to Rise Rooftop in Midtown
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.