Motley Crue was ready for the biggest concert tour of 2020. Hitting the road with Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett for “The Stadium Tour” was put on hold due to COVID-19. But, Motley Crue found a way to heat things up anyway with Motley Crue Hot Sauce!
Check out their Instagram post telling you all about their limited edition sauces.
(heads up and no surprise – includes profanity)
According to their webstore:
The Limited Edition ‘Motley Crue Hot Sauce Set’ features six hot sauces of different heat levels.
- Shout At The Devil Extra Hot Sauce (Extra Hot Heat Level) – Blends Fresh Carrots, Onions, Garlic & a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. Naturally hot, vegetable base.
- Live Wire Hot Sauce (Hot Heat Level) – Less hot version of the SATD Sauce. Blends Fresh Carrots, Onions, Garlic & a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. Naturally hot, vegetable base.
- Dr. Feelgood Jalapeno Hot Sauce (Spicy Heat Level) – Robust flavor with mild heat, this sauce captures the essence of the jalapeno.
- Primal Scream Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce (Super Hot Heat Level) – Coupled the Scorpion Pepper with a vegetable base to balance the heat & flavor. Be prepared – this is a HOT one!
- Wild Side Garlic Hot Sauce (Mild Heat Level) – Garlic version of the SATD Sauce. Blends Fresh Carrots, Onions, Garlic & a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. Naturally hot, vegetable base.
- Home Sweet Home Mango Pepper Hot Sauce (Mild Heat Level) – Sweet, robust mango flavor in combination with the distinct flavor of Habanero. Try this for basting, marinades, and salad dressings.
Perfect for that “Crue” fan on your holiday gift-giving list. Get the sauces while they last!
— Doug O’Brien
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Eagles on Tour
Help a Deserving Family Get a New Roof for Free!
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
‘Friends’ Actor Matthew Perry Dead at 54