If you find you are missing an ingredient or two come Thanksgiving morning, there is a good chance a grocery store near you will be open Thursday, at least for part of the day.
Below is a list of Thanksgiving Day opening and closing times for national grocery store chains.
Opening and closing times can vary by store within chains. Not all stores within the chain will be open. Call your area store to confirm times.
Grocery stores open on Thanksgiving
· FoodMaxx: Stores open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Kroger: Stores will close at 4 p.m.
· Giant Food Stores: Regular hours.
· Meijer: Stores open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Save Mart: Stores open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Sprouts Farmers Market: Stores open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Stop & Shop: Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey stores are open until 3 p.m.
· The Fresh Market: Stores open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Wegmans: Most stores open until 4 p.m.
· Whole Foods: Hours may vary. Call for hours.
Grocery stores closed on Thanksgiving
· BJ’s Wholesale Club
· Harveys Supermarket
· Sam’s Club
· Trader Joe’s
How to find Country Legends
Download the FREE Country Legends 97.1 app now!
Eagles on Tour
Celebrities react to death of singer-actor Aaron Carter
Bucs WR Antonio Brown off team after discarding jersey, exiting field
Houston’s Iconic Warehouse Live Relocating to Rise Rooftop in Midtown
Thanksgiving 2022: Which grocery stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving?
Florida sues realty company and reality-star founder for ‘swindling’ homeowners across U.S.